Wednesday 20 April 2016

#1 - Meet & Join the team

As our first small project, we thought it would be best to introduce ourselves. Each member of the team, in this blog post have written a small paragraph In order to do this. They will provide a few things that they consider interesting about themselves. This will can be both about themselves in general, but also about themselves in the Trucking community.

How about I start us off!

I am Chris. I am an Admin and the Head of the Editorial team here at TruckersFM. I am 19 years old. I am from (and live in) the United Kingdom. I have a great passion for Simulator games. I have been playing ETS2MP/TruckersMP for around 2 years now (From day 1!) I am a TruckersMP In-Game Admin. As the Editorial Team Head I oversee the editorial members, seek new team members and overlook the projects that the team take on. I will also be posting most of these blog posts. At least for now. As a TFM Admin I also overlook the Presenters that are in our team. I recruit new, encourage our current Presenters, and deal with some server side stuff. I also do some community management when it comes to getting new people involved with TFM.

How to make your own Saxonio: take a teaspoon full of being german, half a cup of spare-time-confused and a full cup of being a DJ.
Hey, I am Saxonio. You surely may know me as "The German" on TFM. I am the founder of the Editorials Office together with DJ Chris. Unfortunately I don't have so much time to handle the management of the Editorials Office but I'm still in the team and so you will read something written by me from time to time. You may ask yourself: "What the heck is he also doing in his free time?" Thats easy to say and it don't takes to much words. I am a geocacher, I work in my free time for the emergency service as a kind of first responder, I do my shows on TFM, I have 2 YouTube Channels (one in german and a new one in english) and 2 Facebook Pages, I learn how to drive inline skates, I am dungeonmaster in Dungeons and Dragons, I love to listen to music and sometimes I also enjoy to have simply a walk or reading a book.
I hope that was enough informations for you so far
Have a nice day, evening or whenever you read this.
Yours DJ Saxonio.

Hi, Im Ben, known in the TruckersMP community as Trademark or TrademarkGamer. I've been in the community for a year and a bit. I don't really know what I'm going to do right now. Ive applied for a few apprentices, jobs and colleges, but when I get the offers I will have a hard decision. The three jobs that are swirling around my head right now are lorry driver, Police officer or Air traffic controller. All of which are interests of mine.
If I was to go for the lorry driving option, I would aim for working for Eddie Stobart, One of the fastest growing haulage companies in the world. If I was to go for the Police, I'd work for the met as they are the police force of London and if I was to go for the ATC option I would hopefully control at Heathrow (eye test permitting).
Whatever I do with my life I will always be a part of this great community.


It’s  me. Teichinator. You may know me from TruckersMP Multiplayer or from some YouTube videos. Whatever I am a 16 years old. I live in eastern Germany.
I am a student at high school in Radeberg, the city of the worldwide known beer. I am in grade ten. I learn English and Russian. To improve my English skills I am going to do an exchange year in Bournemouth from September to July of 2017.
I have been to United Kingdom for two times. I have been to Wales and Scotland. I have to say, I like Scotland a bit more than England, maybe I have just been at the wrong places. 
I hope I could give you a little view into my life. If you have got any questions just write me an email to teichinator@gmx.de
We see each other in TruckersMP Multiplayer and I am looking forward keeping you up to date, whats going on in the world of truckers. Have a safe and funny drive


Hi there! My name is TruCkDr1V3r and I'm the community manager and media team leader for TruckersMP. I work at TFM as an editor. I'm 16 years old and like play games in my free time.

Are you interested in helping us out? If so, you are in luck! We are looking for new members to add to our team. We are looking for people who are able to speak various different languages. To name some this can be, French, Spanish, Chinese, Swedish but not limited to those. As a team member here at TruckersFM you will be expected to regularly chat with us in our group as well as join in with our regular projects, that will eventually be posted here. You won't be expected to join in with every project of ours, but you will be expected to join in with a majority of them. These projects can include but not limited to; Videos, podcasts, blog posts and maybe even eventually a radio show!

If you would like the chance to join the team, please fill in this form, found here: https://goo.gl/W5brTG

We hope you have enjoyed our "little" introduction of our team, our first post of many.

If you also choose to apply to join the TruckersFM team we wish you good luck and hope to see you soon!

Regards,
TruckersFM Editorial Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment